- No modifications to your 5.56×45 lower receiver! Changing calibers is now simply a complete 9mm upper for your AR platform. No nuts, no bolts, no drilling, no bull.
- The last round bolt-hold open feature, just as an AR-15 should function.
- Built-in ejector designed to perform under intense conditions.
- Convert your 5.56×45 PMAGⓇ to 9mm in seconds, and easily convert back to 5.56 without damaging your PMAGⓇ. No permanent changes to anything!
- Specially formulated polymer.
Restricted States: YES
Does not fit CMMG
- Quickly and easily change calibers from .223/5.56 to a caliber associated with the EndoMag in a Magpul 30-round 5.56×45 PMAGsⓇ (Gen 2 and 3)
- Functions as a magazine!
- No magwell adapter needed!
- Keep your standard 5.56 Multi Caliber lower receiver!
- Comes fully assembled.
- No tools required.
- Keep all your PMAGsⓇ in use, no need to buy additional or specific 9mm magazines.
- Keep your muscle-memory reload-training the same between calibers! Same magazine, same draw, same feel.
- No learning curve when reloading because it is the same magazine you already use!
- Use most of your PMAGⓇ accessories: i.e. mag pouches, storage racks, decals, caliber indicators, etc.
- Not a picky eater. Shoots all 9mm munitions. Hollow points included.
The team at http://www.meanarms.com thanks you for watching and enjoy. Firearm used in video: Colt AR-15 semi auto 9mm Model AR6951 (with Colt mag well adapter removed to accommodate standard 5.56/.223 PMAG®)
WARNING: This product and handling firearms or firearms parts can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm including lead, lead compounds, and petroleum products. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.