Platform RIFLE 1
August 21, 2021
X-H Training site
Platform Rifle 1 – Next training: August 21st – CANCELED DUE TO FIRE DANGER
DRIVE YOUR GUN! Do not let your gun drive you.
Take your flat range training to another angle!
By now you have honed those marksmanship skills on a cold flat wooden bench. It is time to free yourself from the constraints of a one-dimensional range. Come learn new skills and test the ones you already have in a 3-dimensional world. After all, we live in a 3-dimensional world. Don’t disappoint your rifle, it was created to shoot not sit on a bench. Your rifle deserves a better range experience.
Covered in your day of training
- How to drive your gun! (No longer allow it to drive you)
- Clear those malfunctions and keep in the fight
- Keeping your rifle fed, reload on the fly
- Mechanical offset – come learn what that means
- Gaining physical control of your surroundings while shooting
- Gain confidence in your rifle and equipment
Sling -- Sights – RED Dot, Variable Optic, Hard Sights -- Semi-Auto Rifle in either rifle or pistol calibers -- External belt or vest magazine pouch
2 magazines -- Hearing protection -- Eye protection -- 200 Rounds (Min)
Dump pouch -- Battle / Range belt -- Extra magazines
Bring food / water / snacks -- There are no formal bathrooms on site
Emergency Contact information can be filled out on site. This information is not saved or used unless an emergency occurs.