Platform RIFLE 1
April 24, 2021
X-H Training site
Platform Rifle 1 – Next training: April 24th
DRIVE YOUR GUN! Do not let your gun drive you.
Take your flat range training to another angle!
By now you have honed those marksmanship skills on a cold flat wooden bench. It is time to free yourself from the constraints of a one-dimensional range. Come learn new skills and test the ones you already have in a 3-dimensional world. After all, we live in a 3-dimensional world.
Don’t disappoint your rifle, it was created to shoot not sit on a bench. Your rifle deserves a better range experience.
Covered in your day of training
- How to drive your gun! (No longer allow it to drive you)
- Clear those malfunctions and keep in the fight
- Keeping your rifle fed, reload on the fly
- Mechanical offset – come learn what that means
- Gaining physical control of your surroundings while shooting
- Gain confidence in your rifle and equipment
- Sights – RED Dot, Variable Optic, Hard Sights
- Semi-Auto Rifle in either rifle or pistol calibers
- External belt or vest magazine pouch
- 2 magazines
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- 200 Rounds (Min)
- Dump pouch
- Battle / Range belt
- Extra magazines
- Bring food / water / snacks
- There are no formal bathrooms on site
Emergency Contact information can be filled out on site. This information is not saved or used unless an emergency occurs.