May 12, 2021
Operators Medical – Dates and full course coming soon – Next class late 2021
This is not a 1st aid class, This is a life-saving class!
The skills you will learn this day could save your life or someone else’s life someday. The lessons you will learn and endure will go beyond those of any certificate. Some classes are fun and some are tough. This class will lay somewhere in between.
On this day you will learn
- Proper placement of tourniquets
- Proper placements of chest seals
- How to back large wounds
- How to transport people over uneven terrain
- How to load people into vehicles
- THEN…. YOU WILL BE TESTED!
- 1 semi-auto rifle and the knowledge of how to use it
- 2+ magazines (double the number you would carry)
- 100 rounds of ammo (maybe more)
- Clothes you do not mind getting dirty
Have you ever been to a 1st aid class that requires you to bring a rifle?